The “Registrator” is designed to measure and record the performance parameters of self-contained and filtered PPE during tests performed on volunteer testers. It continuously measures, displays and records the following performance parameters of the PPE being tested and the following human physiological patameters:
– inhalation carbon dioxide volume ratio;
– volume ratio of oxygen when inhaled;
– temperature of gas-breathing mixture when inhaled;
– respiratory resistance when inhaled and exhaled;
– heart beat frequency (hereinafter referred to as pulse rate) of a volunteer tester.
When performing tests, the “Registrator” displays:
– the running exercise performed by the tester in accordance with the entered test programme;
– time to the end of the ongoing exercise;
– the next exercise in accordance with the entered test program.
“Registrator” can be used to conduct tests of different types of PPE, such as:
– self-contained filtering self-rescuers;
– self contained breathing apparatus with compressed or chemically bonded oxygen for mine rescuers;
– self contained open or closed-circuit breathing apparatus with compressed air;
– self-contained self-rescuers with chemically bonded oxygen
The “Registrator” can be used to test PPE with any face piece under tester conditions in an environmental chamber, a heat/cold/humidity chamber, on a treadmill and an obstacle course.
Specifications of the “Registrator”.
|Range of carbon dioxide volume ratio measurement in gas-breathing mixture when inhaled or in breathing bag, % vol.||from 0 up to 5||Not more than ± 0,1|
|Range of oxygen volume ratio measurement in gas-breathing mixture when inhaled or in breathing bag, % vol.||from 0,1 up to 100||Not more than ±0,2
In the range of 0-30 %
Not more than ±1,5
In the range of 0-100 %
|Range of temperature measurement of the gas-breathing mixture when inhaled, 0С||from 0 up to plus 100||Rated static parameters and class of the primary transducer
|Breathing resistance measurement range, kPa||From minus 4 up to plus 4||No more than ±0,02|
|Overall dimensions (L x W x H), mm:
– measuring unit;
– valve unit;
– protection case
|Total weight in case (without laptop), kg, max||3,0||–|